- 1 How many artists did Prince write songs?
- 2 What song did Prince wrote for Dolly Parton?
- 3 Which bangle slept with Prince?
- 4 Who has written the most songs for other artists?
- 5 Did Michael Jackson write his songs?
- 6 Who is the richest country singer in the world?
- 7 How much money did Dolly Parton make from Whitney Houston?
- 8 What is Dolly Parton’s most famous song?
- 9 Who wrote Bangles songs?
- 10 Is Susanna Hoffs still married?
- 11 Who is the No 1 singer in the world?
- 12 Who is the richest songwriter?
- 13 Who wrote the most #1 songs?
How many artists did Prince write songs?
11 Popular Songs You Never Knew Prince Wrote
- 1. “ Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O’Connor.
- 2. “ Manic Monday” by The Bangles.
- 3. “ Love Song ” by Madonna.
- 4. “ Stand Back” by Stevie Nicks.
- 5. “ I Feel For You” by Chaka Khan.
- “The Glamorous Life” by Sheila E.
- 7. “ Jungle Love” by The Time.
- 8. “ With This Tear” by Céline Dion.
What song did Prince wrote for Dolly Parton?
I Will Always Love You
|“I Will Always Love You”|
|Released||March 11, 1974|
|Recorded||June 12, 1973|
|Studio||RCA Studio B (Nashville)|
Which bangle slept with Prince?
And Bangles guitarist Susannah Hoffs was said to have had a brief liaison with Prince, who wrote the band’s career-making hit song Manic Monday. Prince dated Kim Basinger, who starred in the 1989 film Batman, for which he wrote the soundtrack.
Who has written the most songs for other artists?
All 73 Songs Sia Has Written for Other Artists, Ranked.
Did Michael Jackson write his songs?
Yes, Michael Jackson was a prolific songwriter and wrote most of his tunes. Some of the most famous songs Michael have ever written for himself include Beat It, the legendary Billie Jean, Black or White, Dirty Diana, Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough, Heal The World, and The Way You Make Me Feel.
Who is the richest country singer in the world?
Top 10 Richest Country Singers in the World
- #10 – Brad Paisley. Net Worth: $95 Million.
- #6 – Kenny Rogers. Net Worth: $250 Million.
- #5 – George Strait. Net Worth: $300 Million.
- #4 – Garth Brooks. Net Worth: $330 Million.
- #1 – Dolly Parton. Net Worth: $500 Million.
- Johnny Cash. Net Worth: $60 Million.
How much money did Dolly Parton make from Whitney Houston?
Dolly’s music: no “dumb blonde” Within music, not only does she earn royalties off her own hits but also the numerous times her songs have been sung by other artists – including a whopping US$10 million earned in the 90s alone from Whitney Houston’s 1992 version of her tune I Will Always Love You.
What is Dolly Parton’s most famous song?
Top 10 Dolly Parton Songs
- “It’s All Wrong, But It’s All Right”
- “Two Doors Down”
- “Here You Come Again”
- “Islands in the Stream”
- “Jolene” From: ‘Jolene’ (1974)
- “Coat of Many Colors” From: ‘Coat of Many Colors’ (1971)
- “9 to 5” From: ‘9 to 5 and Odd Jobs’ (1980)
- “I Will Always Love You” From: ‘Jolene’ (1974)
Who wrote Bangles songs?
The Bangles don’t write their own hits. Though the band has always written most of its songs, the first four Top 10 singles were penned by Prince, Jules Shear, Liam Sternberg and Paul Simon.
Is Susanna Hoffs still married?
Hoffs has been married to filmmaker Jay Roach since 1993. They have two sons. Roach converted to Judaism upon marrying her.
Who is the No 1 singer in the world?
BTS currently holds the record for most consecutive weeks at number one with 180. Justin Bieber has spent 163 weeks at number one on the Billboard Social 50. Taylor Swift have spent 28 weeks at number one, the most by any female artist.
Who is the richest songwriter?
The richest songwriter in the world is Paul McCartney with a net worth of $1.2 billion.
Who wrote the most #1 songs?
The most successful songwriters in terms of number one singles are John Lennon (1940-80) and Paul McCartney (b. 18 Jun 1942). McCartney is credited as the writer on 32 number one hits in the US to Lennons 26 (with 23 co- written ), whereas Lennon authored 29 UK number ones to McCartney’s 28 (25 co- written ).