- 1 Where do I start with industrial music?
- 2 What makes a song industrial?
- 3 Is industrial music a rock?
- 4 Is Rob Zombie industrial music?
- 5 How do you write industrial?
- 6 Is Nin industrial?
- 7 What BPM is industrial?
- 8 Are Death Grips industrial?
- 9 Is Punk an industrial music?
- 10 Is music a noise?
- 11 Why is it called industrial metal?
- 12 Is industrial metal dead?
- 13 Is White Zombie industrial?
- 14 Who is considered to be one of the most influential death metal bands?
Where do I start with industrial music?
- My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult – I See Good Spirits and I See Bad Spirits (1988)
- Front 242 – Front by Front (1988)
- Chemlab – Burnout at the Hydrogen Bar (1993)
- KMFDM – Nihil (1995)
- Front Line Assembly – Hard Wired (1995)
- PIG – Sinsation (1995) (Released on Trent’s label Nothing Records)
What makes a song industrial?
Industrial music is a genre of music that draws on harsh, transgressive or provocative sounds and themes. The first industrial artists experimented with noise and aesthetically controversial topics, musically and visually, such as fascism, sexual perversion, and the occult.
Is industrial music a rock?
Industrial rock is an alternative rock genre that fuses industrial music and rock music. It initially originated in the 1970s, and drew influence from early experimental and industrial acts such as Cromagnon, Throbbing Gristle, Einstürzende Neubauten, and Chrome.
Is Rob Zombie industrial music?
White Zombie’s vocalist Rob Zombie began creating pure industrial metal albums in his solo career. Rob Zombie’s solo debut studio album Hellbilly Deluxe was certified 3x platinum by the RIAA less than two years after its release date.
How do you write industrial?
Here are some of the best writing tips we’ve learned over the past few years.
- Ask questions and then ask more.
- Become an expert.
- Know your audience.
- Find a balance.
- Don’t use jargon for jargon sake.
- Be curious.
- Research, research, research.
- Keep your goals front and center.
Is Nin industrial?
Nine Inch Nails, commonly abbreviated as NIN and stylized as NI, is an American industrial rock band formed in 1988 in Cleveland, Ohio. Singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer Trent Reznor was the only permanent member of the band until the official addition of English musician Atticus Ross in 2016.
What BPM is industrial?
This album has an average beat per minute of 129 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 68/202 BPM ).
Are Death Grips industrial?
Death Grips ‘ music combines a variety of styles including hip hop, punk, electronic, noise, and industrial. Their style has been categorized as experimental hip hop, rap rock, electropunk, industrial hip hop, and punk rap.
Is Punk an industrial music?
Industrial music, dissonant electronic music that arose in the late 1970s in response to punk rock.
Is music a noise?
Noise is sound with a continuous structure. Music is composed of sounds with a fundamental frequency and overtones. Noise is composed of sounds with frequencies that range continuously in value from as low as you can hear to as high as you can hear — not necessarily at equal intensity, however. Noise is random.
Why is it called industrial metal?
Industrial metal is called so because it is a fusion of industrial music and heavy metal.
Is industrial metal dead?
Industrial metal did well in the early 1990s, particularly in North America, with the success of groups such as Nine Inch Nails. The industrial metal movement began to fade in the latter half of the 1990s.
Is White Zombie industrial?
Based in New York City, White Zombie was originally a noise rock band, and was known for its later heavy metal-oriented sound. White Zombie (band)
|Genres||Heavy metal groove metal industrial metal alternative metal noise rock (early)|
|Labels||Silent Explosion Caroline Geffen|
Who is considered to be one of the most influential death metal bands?
1 Death Death was an American death metal band formed in 1983 by Chuck Schuldiner. Death is considered to be one of the most influential bands in heavy metal and a pioneering force in death metal.