- 1 What is the most famous line from a movie?
- 2 What are we going to do movie quote?
- 3 How can I find out what movie a quote is from?
- 4 What is a quote about music?
- 5 What is the most famous quote ever?
- 6 What is the coolest line in history?
- 7 Do that’s the beauty of it?
- 8 Do it just do it movie line?
- 9 Who said why I oughta?
- 10 What was John Wayne’s famous line?
- 11 How do I find a quote?
- 12 How do I find a TV show from a quote?
- 13 Why is music so powerful?
- 14 What music means to me?
- 15 Why music is important in our life?
What is the most famous line from a movie?
AFI’s 100 YEARS100 MOVIE QUOTES
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Gone with the Wind (1939)
- “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” The Godfather (1972)
- “You don’t understand! I coulda had class.
- “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- “Here’s looking at you, kid.”
What are we going to do movie quote?
Description: 3 seconds sound clip from the Scarface (1983) movie soundboard. You can hear this line at 02:31:15 in the Blu-ray version of the movie.
How can I find out what movie a quote is from?
Go to the Internet Movie Database at imdb.com. This database provides lists of memorable quotes for each movie entry. Type the quote you remember from the movie into the website’s search box.
What is a quote about music?
“ Music is the soundtrack of your life.” – Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.
What is the most famous quote ever?
The Most Famous Quotes
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
- “Time is money.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” – Julius Caesar.
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy.
What is the coolest line in history?
The coolest line in history was said by Napoleon Bonaparte. During the last months of 1814, Napoleon grew bored playing at Emperor of Elba. He never took his eye off France, where the Allies had made the mistake of restoring an eager but weak Bourbon king to the throne.
Do that’s the beauty of it?
“Doesn’t do anything, that’s the beauty of it. You nail ’em to your house, your mailbox, makes it distinctive.”
Do it just do it movie line?
Starsky: No, seriously, come on, do it. Do it. Hutch: Will you will you stop with that. That voice makes you sound crazy.
Who said why I oughta?
Throughout the film, the phrase “Why, I oughta… ” always brings immediate laughter from everyone. It was originally a catchphrase of Moe Howard’s character from his shorts with The Three Stooges.
What was John Wayne’s famous line?
“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
How do I find a quote?
Start with a keyword search for your quotation, then narrow the results under “By Reference Type” to ” Quotations.” Contains the following books online, and is accessible with your library card number. Start with a keyword search for your quotation, then narrow the results under “Subject” to ” quotations.”
How do I find a TV show from a quote?
Subzin is an excellent search engine which lets you identify a film or TV series via it’s quote. Just type in the quote and it will tell you in which film it appears instantly. It also gives you the time the phrase appears in the movie and fuller context if you click on the magnifying button, found next to the result.
Why is music so powerful?
Music is a language of emotion in that it can represent different feelings and barge into the soul with no boundaries or limitations. People are always challenged by the fact that “no one understands them” or know how they “really feel”, so they turn to music. Music also has the capacity to imitate emotions.
What music means to me?
“ Music is a way to express yourself, keep you company while you’re alone, and always give you something to do.” “ Music is everything, without music there is no purpose to a lot of stuff.” “ Music is a way to express yourself and your feelings. “ Music is a way of expressing me and being able to relate to other people.”
Why music is important in our life?
Music can raise someone’s mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also – and this is important – allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. It is an important part of their lives and fills a need or an urge to create music.