- 1 How do you write a music promotion email?
- 2 How do you send a promotional email?
- 3 Who do I send my EPK to?
- 4 How do you email a label?
- 5 Where can I send my original music?
- 6 How do DJs get their music?
- 7 How do you send someone a song?
- 8 How do you write a promotional message?
- 9 How do I send a promotional email in Gmail?
- 10 How do I write an attractive email?
- 11 Can I send MP3 files via email?
How do you write a music promotion email?
A couple of things to remember:
- Use their real name; this shows you’ve done a little research.
- Don’t spam them with 10 releases or send them your life history.
- Don’t be needy, annoying or pester them.
- Be polite when reaching out and promoting music!
How do you send a promotional email?
How to Send Promotional Emails
- Step 1: Prepare Your Mailing Lists.
- Step 2: Create a Catchy Subject Line.
- Step 3: Select an Editor for Email Building.
- Step 4: Create Email Content to Convert Recipients.
- Step 5: Send Your Promotional Email.
Who do I send my EPK to?
EPKs are submitted by email to labels, agents, promoters, venues – anyone who needs to understand your act and your music in a nutshell. An EPK usually takes the form of a PDF (or similar) sent out attached to an email. Your EPK should show pictures of the band, contain links to audio tracks and list your achievements.
How do you email a label?
Label a message you’re writing
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Click Compose.
- In the bottom right, click More.
- Click Label, then select labels you want to add.
- Click Apply.
Where can I send my original music?
Now that you know how to submit your track, let’s go over where to submit your track to.
- 13 Places Where You Can Submit Your Music.
- Hype Machine Blogs.
- Spotify Playlist Submission Forms.
- Playlist Curators.
How do DJs get their music?
Producers: how to get your music played by DJs
- DO write personalised emails.
- DON’T send tracks to DJs who won’t be interested.
- DO label your tracks properly.
- DON’T send people full files.
- DO arrange your tracks sensibly.
- DON’T send out poor quality music.
- DO ask politely for feedback.
- DON’T be obnoxious.
How do you send someone a song?
On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
How do you write a promotional message?
How to write an SMS for marketing and promotional purposes
- Let the customer know who you are. They may not have your business number saved on their phone.
- Keep the message short. Texts are meant to be read quickly, so get right to the point.
- Include an image.
- Include a call to action (CTA).
- Don’t use a URL shortener.
How do I send a promotional email in Gmail?
Step 2: Create a promotional email
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- In the top left, click Compose.
- Add your clients to the “bcc” fields.
- Add a subject to the email.
- Add your promotional email message.
- If you created a promotional image or flyer for this promotion, attach the file to the email.
How do I write an attractive email?
Follow these 9 email writing tips that will captivate your readers:
- Write fast. Because that’s how your enthusiasm and personality come through.
- Keep it short.
- Ask questions.
- Don’t follow a strict formula.
- Add a personal touch.
- Don’t automate your greeting.
- Use the word you.
- Stop being dull.
Can I send MP3 files via email?
MP3 files are often compact, but sometimes they are too large to send as an email attachment. The best way to condense the file is by using a compressed folder and attaching it to the email.