- 1 Who wrote the music to Hamilton?
- 2 Did Lin-Manuel Miranda write the music for Hamilton?
- 3 Who was the music director of Hamilton?
- 4 What is the shortest Hamilton song?
- 5 What is the longest song in the world?
- 6 What songs are Hamilton based on?
- 7 Is Hamilton the best musical ever?
- 8 How much do Hamilton actors get paid?
- 9 Who we’re the original cast members of Hamilton?
- 10 At what age did Alex start playing the piano?
- 11 Is Alex lacamoire deaf?
- 12 What is the hardest song to sing in Hamilton?
- 13 Who sings the most in Hamilton?
- 14 What is the most liked Hamilton song?
Who wrote the music to Hamilton?
The musical is based on the 2004 biography of Alexander Hamilton written by Ron Chernow, with music, lyrics, and book by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Did Lin-Manuel Miranda write the music for Hamilton?
In between “In the Heights” and ” Hamilton,” he also wrote music for the musical adaptation of “Bring It On.” With “Bring It On: The Musical,” Miranda notched another Best Musical nomination under his belt, as well as a Drama Desk nomination for Best Lyrics.
Who was the music director of Hamilton?
Alex Lacamoire (born May 24, 1975) is an American composer, arranger, conductor, musical director, music copyist, and orchestrator who has worked on many shows both on and off-Broadway. Awards and nominations.
|Category||Best Musical Theater Album|
What is the shortest Hamilton song?
“Best of Wives and Best of Women” Best line: “Best of wives and best of women.” The shortest song in Hamilton is also one of the most touching, as Alexander says his final farewell to his wife (though she doesn’t know it).
What is the longest song in the world?
Answer: As of 2019, Guinness World Records states that the longest officially released song was “The Rise and Fall of Bossanova,” by PC III, which lasts 13 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds. The longest recorded pop song is “Apparente Libertà,” by Giancarlo Ferrari, which is 76 minutes, 44 seconds long.
What songs are Hamilton based on?
Hamilton: Every Music Easter Egg & Reference
- “What’s your name?” – Multiple Artists.
- “Empire State of Mind” – Jay Z & Alicia Keys.
- New York Subway Performers.
- “Shook Ones Pt.
- “You’ve Got to Be Carefully Taught” – South Pacific.
- “Going Back to Cali” – Notorious BIG.
- The Pirates of Penzance – Gilbert and Sullivan.
Is Hamilton the best musical ever?
The show’s success has surpassed Miranda’s wildest dreams In 2016, Hamilton was nominated for 16 Tony Awards — a new record — and won 11, including best music. Since then it has won many other top awards, including the 2016 Grammy for best musical theatre album and the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
How much do Hamilton actors get paid?
That said, there is confirmation that each main cast member made at least $3,400 a week for their actors ‘ salaries (and even more after a crucial deal was signed.) According to The New York Times, Broadway actors make a union-mandated minimum of $1,900 a week, which would amount to $116,300 a year.
Who we’re the original cast members of Hamilton?
The Original Stars of Hamilton Have Already Taken Hollywood by Storm
- 1 Lin-Manuel Miranda. Nicholas HuntGetty Images.
- 2 Leslie Odom Jr. John ShearerGetty Images.
- 3 Jasmine Cephas Jones. Rick RowellGetty Images.
- 4 Daveed Diggs.
- 5 Renée Elise Goldsberry.
- 6 Phillipa Soo.
- 7 Jonathan Groff.
- 8 Christopher Jackson.
At what age did Alex start playing the piano?
Lacamoire was born in Los Angeles, California, and began to play piano at age four.
Is Alex lacamoire deaf?
Alex Lacamoire has hearing loss. But the Tony-winning music director of “Hamilton” wants you to know, he’s no Beethoven. He’s heard that you can see teeth marks on the wood inside Beethoven’s piano “because he would bite it to try to be able to hear the vibrations,” Lacamoire said.
What is the hardest song to sing in Hamilton?
“The World Was Wide Enough,” the penultimate song in Hamilton and the last appearance of the titular character before the finale, was the hardest song for creator Lin-Manuel Miranda to write.
Who sings the most in Hamilton?
If you insist.
- Alexander Hamilton: 916.
- Aaron Burr: 655.
- Eliza Hamilton: 324.
- George Washington: 300.
- Angelica Schuyler: 246.
- Thomas Jefferson: 234.
- John Laurens: 163.
- Marquis de Lafayette: 129.
What is the most liked Hamilton song?
The 10 Best Hamilton Songs From The Broadway Play (Ranked By Spotify Listens)
- 1 Alexander Hamilton – 194 Million Listens.
- 2 My Shot – 167 Million Listens.
- 3 Satisfied – 166 Million Listens.
- 4 The Schuyler Sisters – 156 Million.
- 5 You’ll Be Back – 152 Million Listens.
- 6 Helpless – 142 Million Listens.