- 1 What is Orchard music?
- 2 How do I contact the orchard music?
- 3 Who is signed to the orchard?
- 4 What is the orchard music distribution?
- 5 How much does the orchard music cost?
- 6 What grows in an orchard?
- 7 How do I get my music distributed?
- 8 What is the difference between Orchid and orchard?
- 9 How many employees does the orchard have?
- 10 What is the best music distribution service?
- 11 How does the orchard work?
- 12 What are types of orchards?
- 13 How do music distribution deals work?
- 14 What fruit is grown in an orchard?
What is Orchard music?
The Orchard is an American music and entertainment company, specializing in media distribution, marketing, and sales. It is a subsidiary of Sony Music, based in New York City. In 2019, the company sold off its film and television division, which was renamed 1091 Media.
How do I contact the orchard music?
Please email [email protected] for general inquiries.
Who is signed to the orchard?
Thanks to a myriad of deals with independent labels and artists worldwide, mainstream success stories to have released music through The Orchard include Ozuna, Kelsea Ballerini, Jorja Smith, T-Pain, BTS, 21 Savage and Flipp Dinero.
What is the orchard music distribution?
Comprised of digital natives specialized in marketing, advertising, sync licensing, video monetization, performance rights services and more, The Orchard empowers artists and labels to connect with fans across the globe.
How much does the orchard music cost?
The Orchard is what’s known as a specialist digital distribution aggregator, meaning they work with a highly curated clientele for a higher-than-usual fee of 15 – 20% commission.
What grows in an orchard?
While fruit trees such as apples are instantly associated with orchard culture, nuts and berrying shrubs can also be grown in an orchard. Citrus orchards are generally referred to as groves, but don’t let that stop you!
How do I get my music distributed?
The Best Music Distribution Services
- Amuse. Amuse gets your music onto all the music stores and streaming platforms that matter, like Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer, Napster, Google Music, Shazam and YouTube.
- CD Baby.
- Record Union.
- Spinn Up.
What is the difference between Orchid and orchard?
Orchid is a plant with flowers. Taking an orchid out of its pot and then repotting will stress the plant. An orchard is a space of land where fruit-bearing trees are grown.
How many employees does the orchard have?
The Orchard’s revenue is the ranked 5th among it’s top 10 competitors. The top 10 competitors average 113.4M. The Orchard has 275 employees and is ranked 3rd among it’s top 10 competitors.
What is the best music distribution service?
So, without further ado, here are the best cost-effective music distribution services that you can leverage.
- Ditto Music.
- Fresh Tunes.
How does the orchard work?
How does the buying process work? Tour any home on the market with your Orchard Home Advisor. When you’re ready to submit an offer, Orchard will help you make a strong offer to buy it. You can move in right away and Orchard will take care of listing your home.
What are types of orchards?
Types of Orchards
- Fruit Orchards. They include any objects focused on trees yielding fruit.
- Nut Orchards. They include a large number of trees bearing nuts.
- Seed Orchards. There are orchards that don’t plant fruit or nuts, but instead plant trees that focus on getting seedlings.
- Other Types of Orchards.
How do music distribution deals work?
How Music Distribution Works. Traditionally, distribution companies sign deals with record labels, which gives them the right to sell that label’s products. The distributor takes a cut of income from each unit sold and then pays the label the remaining balance.
What fruit is grown in an orchard?
An orchard is a type of farm where fruits and nuts are grown on trees and shrubs. Examples of orchard fruits are apples, pears, oranges, bananas, and cherries. Examples of orchard nuts are pecans, walnuts, and almonds.