- 1 What do you talk about in a music blog?
- 2 Are music blogs profitable?
- 3 Are music blogs dead?
- 4 What should musicians blog about?
- 5 What is blog example?
- 6 How do I start a successful music blog?
- 7 Should I start a music blog?
- 8 How can I get into a music blog?
- 9 Can you make money on SubmitHub?
- 10 Do music blogs still matter?
- 11 What did MTV do to the music industry?
- 12 Who is a famous music therapist?
- 13 What should I blog about ideas?
- 14 What should I post on my fashion blog?
What do you talk about in a music blog?
10 Things To Blog About
- Preview An Upcoming Show Or Tour.
- Talk About Music That Inspires You Or Other Local Musicians.
- Create A Narrative Around An Issue Or Subject You Care About.
- Talk About Your Songwriting And/Or Recording Process.
- Give Advice Or Tips About The Industry.
- Give A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Rehearsals & Shows.
Are music blogs profitable?
If you love music and blogging, running a great blog about music is a worthwhile project. But it can take a lot of time and dedication, with little in return. Blogging about music can actually make a great way to earn money. Monetizing your blog is a simple matter and has the potential to make you rich.
Are music blogs dead?
Music blogs were once widely considered an integral part of any music promotion effort. Much like cassettes and vinyl before them, blogs may not be as vital as they once were, but that does not mean they are dead and gone. There are countless blogs operating today, with more launching every month.
What should musicians blog about?
9 topics that musicians can easily blog about
- Behind the lyrics. Behind every great song is a story.
- Upcoming shows.
- Music that inspires you.
- Film and fiction.
- Gear talk.
- Tour diary.
- Merch releases.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
How do I start a successful music blog?
So, without further ado: here are 7 tips to starting (and then building) a music blog.
- Pick a good host.
- Define your niche.
- Be creative and consistent.
- Drop what’s not working.
- Do interviews.
- Create a team of writers to help out.
- Get the book on music blogging.
Should I start a music blog?
Not only that, but starting your own blog could mean exclusive access to artists and concerts that you never would have had otherwise. A music blog not only offers you a place to get as creative as you like, but it can also be an incredibly valuable tool to help musicians promote and publicize the work they do.
How can I get into a music blog?
5 Strategies to Get Your Music Featured on Blogs
- Research content creators. If you want your music featured on Stereogum or Pitchfork, research the writers who cover your genre of music.
- Send exclusives.
- Don’t mention competitors.
- Have a clear call-to-action.
- Be brief, creative, and professional.
Can you make money on SubmitHub?
Earn money If you respond in time, you ‘ll earn $0.50. Many curators re-invest the money they earn for marketing – but we leave that decision to you. Payments are made via PayPal or directly to your bank account.
Do music blogs still matter?
Oh, sure, blogs still matter plenty in the general sense. But when it comes to marketing and attempting to spread the word about new music and bands, which is what Finn is talking about here, music blogs are a much smaller part of the equation than at any point over the past decade.
What did MTV do to the music industry?
MTV became a symbol and “defined culture” in the mid-eighties. As a result, “popular music became more visual while dancing and clothing styles became more important.” The market was profitable and trendy and the videos in turn helped to boost album sales exponentially.
Who is a famous music therapist?
Everett Thayer Gaston was born in Oklahoma on July 4, 1901. A trained clinical psychologist, he is now known as the “father of music therapy.” He was active in the 1940s-1960s and greatly helped advance the music therapy profession.
What should I blog about ideas?
Creative Blog Post Ideas
- Do a (number) by a (certain age) post.
- Put together a gif-filled post.
- What would you love to learn how to do?
- Write a parody post of some sort.
- Set up a contest on your blog.
- Use questions on forums as blog ideas.
- Find the best jokes in your niche and share them in a blog post.
What should I post on my fashion blog?
50 Blog Post Ideas for a Fashion Blog
- Your Fashion Wishlist.
- Take a few photos of your latest wardrobe additions and give style advice.
- Come up with outfits for a special occasion (Vacation, Party, Girls Weekend,…)
- A Fashion Haul.
- Connect with a likeminded Blogger and find a piece you both style differently.